Position: Graphic Designer
Baymare Promotional Group is a promotional product distributor whose mission is to provide our clients with unique and innovative products to help them achieve their marketing, advertising, and employee retention goals. We help find cost effective ways to market and promote our clients' business with custom promotional items that speak to our customers and clients. With the number of companies we work with, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
This position requires a detail-oriented person that will focus on creating and updating graphics, logos, business cards, flyers, social media content and other design material for several of our clients. Design materials will be used for online and offline media.
Work closely with Lead Designer and Sales Reps to ensure a cohesive message and look across all design projects and materials. Maintain brand guidelines, style formatting and design standards across all properties. Complete assignments on time and at optimum quality.
- Able to project manage, be organized, & detail oriented.
- Respond quickly to changes and needs.
- Design and update all production art and marketing pieces.
- Assist in generating brand-compliant art and copy layouts.
- Secure manager approval of materials in timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Complete assignments on time and at optimum quality.
- Maintain, organize, prioritize and track projects on a daily basis; working against hard deadlines.
- Manage and organize project library of completed work.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Assist with social media including websites, Facebook and Instagram.
- One-two years of design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-pace environment.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Great organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Branding design experience.
- Strong composition, layout and typography skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $10.00 an hour
Reply quickly as interviews are being scheduled now!
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with phone number and link to your online portfolio. We will be contacting prospective candidates.